This course teaches students how to develop Python applications. Topics covered include the Python programming language syntax, OO programming using Python, exception handling, ﬁle input/output, Database connectivity.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for application programmers and designers planning to develop applications using the Python.
Bene8its of Attendance:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to: Run a Python application.
Navigate through the API docs.
Use the Object Oriented paradigm in Python Understand the division of classes into Pythonpackages. Use Exceptions to handle run timeerrors.
Knowledge of programing languages such as C or C++ is desirable but not mandatory.
Python Course Content Core Python Introduction to Script
- What is Script,program?
- Types ofScripts
- Difference between Script and ProgrammingLanguages
- Features and Limitation ofScripting
- Types of programming LanguageParadigms
Introduction to Python
- What isPython?
- Who UsesPython?
- Characteristics ofPython
- History ofPython
- What isPSF?
- How to Download and InstallPython
- Install Python with DiffIDEs
- Features and Limitations ofPython
- Creating Your First PythonProgram
- Printing to the Screen
- Reading Keyboard Input
- Using Command Prompt and GUI orIDE
Different Modes in PYTHON
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and ScriptMode
- Python FileExtensions
- SETTING PATH INWindows
- Clear screen insidepython
- Learn Python MainFunction
- Python Comments
- Quit the PythonShell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Order ofoperations
- Multiline Statements
- Quotations inPython
- Python PathTesting
- Joining two lines
- Python ImplementationAlternatives
- Sub Packages inPython
- Uses of Python in Data Science,IoT
- Working with Python inUnix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android..!!
PYTHON NEW IDEs
- How to Work onPyCharm
- Debugging process in PyCharm
- PYTHON InstallAnaconda
- What isAnaconda?
- Coding Environments
- General SpyderFeatures
- Spyder ShortcutKeys
- What is Conda? and CondaList?
- Jupyter andKernels
- What isPIP?
Variables in Python
- What isVariable?
- Variables and Constants inPython
- Variable,Variablenames andValue
- Mnemonic Variable Names
- Values andTypes
- What Does “Type”Mean?
- Python different numericaltypes
- Standard DataTypes
- Operators andOperands
- Order ofOperations
- Swap variables
- Python Mathematics
- Mutable Versus ImmutableObjects
- What isstring?
- String operations andindices
- Basic StringOperations
- String Functions,Methods
- Delete astring
- String Multiplication andconcatenation
- Python Keywords, Identifiers andLiterals
- String FormattingOperator
- Structuring with indentation inPython
- Built-in StringMethods
- Define DataStructure?
- Data Structures inPYTHON
Python Operators and Operands
- Arithmetic, Relational Operators and ComparisonOperators
- Python AssignmentOperators
- Short hand AssignmentOperators
- Logical Operators or BitwiseOperators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
- Evaluating Expressions
Python Conditional Statements
- How to use “if condition” in conditionalstructures
- if statement (One-WayDecisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-wayDecisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if ..elif .. else statement(Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does notwork
- How to use “elif”condition
- How to execute conditional statement with minimalcode
- Nested IFStatement
- How to use “While Loop” and “ForLoop”
- How to use For Loop for set of other things besidesnumbers
- Break statements, Continue statement, Enumerate function for ForLoop
- Practical Example
- How to use for loop to repeat the same statement over andagain
- Break, continuestatements
Learning Python Strings
- Accessing Values inStrings
- Various StringOperators
- Some more examples
- Python String replace()Method
- Changing upper and lower casestrings
- Using “join” function for thestring
- Reversing String
Sequence or Collections in PYTHON
- Unicode Strings
- Lists aremutable
- Getting toLists
- Traversing alist
- List operations, slices andmethods
- Map, filter andreduce
- Deleting elements
- Lists andstrings
- Advantages of Tuple overList
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Creating nestedtuple
- Using tuples as keys indictionaries
- Slicing ofTuple
- Tuple MembershipTest
- Built-in functions withTuple
- Dotted Charts
- How to create a set?
- Iteration OverSets
- Python SetMethods
- Python SetOperations
- Union ofsets
- Built-in Functions withSet
- Python Frozenset
- How to create adictionary?
- PYTHON HASHING?
- Python DictionaryMethods
- Copying dictionary
- Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from thedictionary
- Dictionary items()Method
- Sorting theDictionary
- Python Dictionary in-builtFunctions
- Dictionary len()Method
- Python List cmp()Method
- What is afunction?
- How to define and call a function inPython
- Types ofFunctions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) inPython
- How Function ReturnValue?
- Types of Arguments inFunctions
- Default Arguments and Non-DefaultArguments
- Keyword Argument and Non-keywordArguments
- Rules to define a function inPython
- Various Forms of FunctionArguments
- Scope and Lifetime ofvariables
- Call ByValue, Call byReference
- Anonymous Functions/Lambdafunctions
- Passing functions tofunction
- map(), filter(), reduce()functions
- What is aDocstring?